Sunday, March 7, 2010

My first Blog...

Well, this is my very first blog entry!! I had the idea that I would start a blog one morning when everything was BUGGING me!!! Everything I touched broke, Angel gouged the couch with her claws again, my new stroller turned my baby black (the dye rubbed off on her), and the numerous messages that I left for the customer service department at Jerome's furniture still had not called me back!!! I seriously just wanted to vent! Soooo....here I am! Haha!! The whole idea behind starting this blog is actually where the name came from too....Mostly Sunny. I think that it pretty much describes me. For the most part, I have a Mostly Sunny attitude....however, I can have my moments!

Who knows if I will actually do this with any consistency....Pretty much everything I have started, or tried to start since I have been home with the baby has not been finished...and in most cases not even started yet!!! My hubby gave me a sewing machine for Christmas because I thought it would be tons of fun to make things. It took me two months to buy my first pattern and fabric. It has now been two months since I bought the stuff and I still have not even opened the sewing machine box!! The same thing happened with Scrapbooking! I bought all the stuff......and well, it is all still sitting there!!

I am going to post this first entry and see what happens....Chris is already laughing at me! :)

2 comments:

  1. haha!!! That was funny!! I never finish things either!!!!! UGH!! There are some really cute blogs that I am following (you can find them on my page)...that is what motivated me!! Hopefully we both keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also feel like it's better than fb...because people actually have to go to your page if they care what you say.....and on fb...I feel like I can be annoying sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete